We got our house! Yay! And poor Sam had to move in all by himself because I had to work. Its kind of annoying that I did everything I could to get last Saturday off because we were supposed to move then, so now I have to work this Saturday when we actually are moving. >.< So much for plans. At least we had great friends to come help us, props to Rachel!
I've decided that I'm gonna go back on the Slim Fast diet. I was on it when I was in high school and it was great cause they're quick and easy. Now its even better cause slim fast has this awesome website that will plan out all your meals and give you the recipes for stuff and tell you what to buy, so you're not trying to find something good for you, they tell you everything. So its gonna be really easy. They even give you snacks and stuff. And its not all slim fast stuff, half of it is stuff you buy from the grocery store, so for one you're not starving yourself, and for two its cheaper than weight watchers or nutri-system or something like that that only lets you eat their stuff. So we'll see how well this works out. Probably wont start it until next week when we have the house to ourselves, cause even though its cheaper than other systems, some of the recipes are still expensive and I would never feed 5 people with those. :P
I am so excited to get Fawn. I keep just thinking about it. Its gonna be so much fun. More props to Rachel and TR for letting us have her. I'm gonna totally spoil her; not that they don't already. :P I'm just really excited to have a cute little Fawn running around the house for us to love. Sam likes her too, and that's saying something. Its gonna work out great.
So yeah, I'm turning 23 on Thursday. My husband gave me a house, my friends are giving me a dog, and I'm giving myself parade of homes tickets. Best birthday ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment