

Rachel made her so freaking cute! With her little ribbon and all. That was awesome.
Then she said bye bye and came to live at our house for reals. She's only been scolded twice so far. :p I find it so funny that she hides in her kennel when she's in trouble. The first time she did that I figure ok, she can stay in her kennel. The second time, she was hiding from justice and I wouldn't have that, so I put her kennel on end and dumped her out. It was a pretty funny sight. We're almost done building some way cute cafe doors for the kitchen, so we can just lock her in the kitchen when we're gone and she can run around with her toys. I will post pictures of them as soon as they're done. For now, Fawn is cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment