I'm Still Alive! ^_^

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I love my office! ^_^

Welcome to the Invisus Halloween 2008! I love how much fun we have at Halloween, so I thought I'd share!




Cindy won the costume contest with her Medusa costume! Go Cindy!





I came in second place as Altier from Assassin's Creed. Everyone kept calling me a jedi. >.< I'm like, I look nothing like a jedi! I am offended both as an Assassin's Creed fan and a Star Wars fan! Yes, I am a geek. The whole day I had one thought....."He's a null, okay?"
(Penny Arcade reference here: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/10/15/)



Travis had a way cute Mario family.





This is Jamie, the CEO of my company, dressed as a hippie. He's awesome.

His wife is freaking cute too! I love her!

Such a fun family.






Go Doug as Captain Morgan! He didn't do the pose though....






Doesn't Lacey make such a cute s'more?






Customer service gets frisky around holidays!






Yes, this is Ryan, my boss, dressed as a Chip n' Dale dancer. Its things like this that remind me of why I love where I work.








Pumpkin carving contest! The day team, night team, mentors, and customer service each carved one pumpkin.




The day team's Mario pumpkin won first place.



My Jack pumpkin came in second place. I was very proud of this pumpkin. ^_^




Night team's Marylin Monroe got honorable mention. I thought it was pretty cool. The judges said they didn't win because nothing was ever carved through.



And customer service's horseman's head was just cute. I still think we should have set it on fire.


All in all, it was fun. After work we went to Pirates and had more fun! The show was a lot better than I had expected, so I was pleasantly surprised. :P It was nice to see some old friends too. A pretty good Halloween.

No comments: